Becoming a member of AMSP will be beneficial to your business in countless ways, but here are just a few examples of how our major benefits help our members:
- Up-to-the-minute information on the latest developments with the Postal Service, production techniques, and business advice.
- Professional publications and industry studies providing financial benchmarks for wages, salaries, and pricing.
- A nationwide support network accessible through conferences, chapter meetings, and on-line resources such as the AMSP discussion list serve and website.
- Two annual conferences, supplemented by regional workshops, local chapters meetings, and webinars about a wide variety of industry topics.
- Headquarters-level representation on major postal issues, and industry leadership in facing challenges on the federal level, and both “Do-not-mail” legislation and “Tax on postage” at the state level.
AMSP membership is divided into two categories; Regular and Associate (Supplier).
Regular members are in the mailing services, product or literature fulfillment business, variable data printing, email marketing, campaign management, and/or full service direct mail agencies. AMSP provides management education, employee training, business surveys unique to the industry, networking opportunities, representation before Congress and the USPS, timely postal information, other business news, and individual help with technical, employment, and postal issues to regular members.
Dues are based on the services bundled as part of one of the six membership levels listed below. To receive membership information, please complete the on-line membership information request form and a membership kit with dues schedule will be sent to you.
Associate (Supplier) Members
Companies that provide hardware, software, mailing lists, transportation, supplies, or an Inplant operation any product and service needed by professional marketing service providers and shippers are eligible for Associate membership in AMSP.
Supplier members have access to AMSPs regular membership through:- tradeshows- advertising opportunities in PostScripts, AMSPs monthly newsletter- reduced rates on conference registrations- membership mailing lists- member referrals. Dues are based on single or multiple locations of the company. To receive membership information, please complete the on-line membership information request form and a membership kit with a dues schedule will be sent to you. Or contact Tyler Keeney for more information.